Traction: Class 170
TOC: Arriva CrossCountry
Route: XC Route (Birmingham to Bristol)
Duration: 120 mins
Hello driver! Welcome aboard unit 170109, which is currently standing at Birmingham New Street. Today you’ll be driving service 1V06, the 0907 from Nottingham to Cardiff Central, on the leg between Birmingham New Street and Cardiff Central. You’ll be calling at University, Cheltenham Spa, Gloucester, Chepstow, Newport and Cardiff Central.
There are no delays reported but we have had word that some signals are on the blink, so you may have to request permission to pass them! Otherwise enjoy the ride!
|Birmingham New Street (BHM)||11b||1030|
|Ashchurch for Tewkesbury (ASC)||2||pass||1104|
|Cheltenham Spa (GCR)||1||1110||1111|
|Severn Tunnel Junction (STJ)||1||pass||1159|
|Newport (South Wales) (NWP)||2||1210||1212|
- Class 170
- Class 66 EWS v2.0
- Arriva Trains Wales DMU Pack*
- Class 150/1*
- Class 390* (the old one)
- I only own the S9BL Class 390, feel free to use RWTools to swap in the new DTG one!
- Euro Loco and Asset Pack*
- Class 168/170/171 Enhancement Pack
- Class 43 (MTU)/Mk3 Enhancement Pack
- Class 321 Electric Multiple Unit Pack
- Class 66 Enhancement Pack*
- Class 150/1 Enhancement Pack*
- Class 150/2 Diesel Multiple Unit Pack*
- Class 350 Enhancement Pack
- XC Route (Birmingham to Bristol)
- This route also has prerequisites, check carefully!
Alan Thomson Sim
If you don’t have any of the requirements you can still play the scenario, just press F2 when the ‘Missing consist’ error comes up and click ‘cancel’ to bypass it.
Items with an asterisk (*) only feature fleetingly so are not required for full enjoyment of this scenario!